Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavililion notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

tried doing a full  system recovery on my laptop and got error message saying instalation cant continue until deactivate intel smart acceleration turned  off after hours going through you tube videos tried again and got error message saying no op system installed tried downloading windows 10 recovery and when i try to run   it on  my pc get error message saying  hard drive not big enoth to install/download windows 10 unable to access any recovery option now  except command prompt error now getting is boot device not found please install operating system on hard disk and same error messages when try running windows recovery

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@kevdvy 

We need the model number to check the laptop specs to find out about the drive capacity.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion - 15-bc499na

HP Recommended

@kevdvy 

According to the specs, your model has Optane memory and that messes up recovery.

Sorry, but you will have to wait until someone comes along that understands the finer points of dealing with Optane memory systems -- as I have not dealt with those at all.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.