Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
How do I unlock my hp mini laptop with CNU92250XG.
HP Recommended
Mine is also locked showing CNU92250XG.how do i unlock it
HP Recommended
Pls how do i unlock mine shown CNU92250XG
HP Recommended

@Arise2

Enter   e9lo77q14h   or   e9lo77q1rh

3rd letter lowercase L

4th letter lowercase O

Use that code to go into the BIOS.

Disable all passwords that are enabled.

If asked for the CURRENT password use that code.

If asked for NEW password just hit enter.

If asked to VERIFY password just hit enter.

Save and exit.

REO

HP Recommended
Am grateful.thank you it work
HP Recommended
Good day.my hp mini laptop is showing windows is not genuine,get genuine key.what do i do
HP Recommended
Mine is still locked. Some one please help
HP Recommended
OMG, my house mini is also doing the same thing but, I have a different error code. It's CNU94524KH. Any help at all would be so greatly appreciated.
HP Recommended
Auto correct!!!! HP mini 110
HP Recommended

I forgot my hp mini laptop password. Please help?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.