09-21-2015 03:30 PM
hello if you look at your keyboard you will not see the usual keys with f1 to f12 .
Let me tell you how to find it. count the keys from your left beside the esc button. the key with the question ? sign is the f1 key and so on. the next key beside it is the f2 key and you count each keys up to the end , the key with the wifi sign is the f12 key . you can figure it out so it is not hard just count from your left starting with the key that have the question ? sign. good luck. i found the f10 key on the key with the volume+ button. so i use it and goes into my bios to change it so i could boot from my enternal CD/DVD drive.
I just want to wipe my system and install windom 7 ultimate 32 bits. it is working fine . posted sept.21,2015 5:30 pm
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)