Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Tazz try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended
Bingo!! baby!! Thank you much
HP Recommended

same problem g50 noteBOOK ...

product no. FR949UA#ABA

ADMIN PASSWORD PLEASE CANNOT LOG IN TO WINDOWS

MY WINDOWS PAWSWRD IS NOT WORKING AND I DO NOT GET A HALT PSWRD ..

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLS

HP Recommended

Zelfde probleem met pavilion dv7 ed4040 na 3x fout wachtwoord in typen code 59048068

HP Recommended

John try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Bedankt het werkt:smileyvery-happy:

HP Recommended

hi having the same problem 

system disable 93323932

hp g70 212em

cheers

HP Recommended
I am having the same problem 77613889
HP Recommended

hi my code is 51691149

thanks.

HP Recommended

please help! 

Hp 2000

the code is 51691149

thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.