06-14-2011 03:11 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:06 PM by OscarFuentes
There is a good guide to creating your Recovery Discs on the following link.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
05-06-2013 04:59 PM - last edited on 02-23-2017 06:07 PM by OscarFuentes
I see that you are looking for a recovery manager download for your HP computer. There is not going to be a download for the recovery manager.
You have to have recovery discs to get the recovery manager back on a hard drive if it has been deleted or the hard drive replaced.
Here is a link about creating recovery discs.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)