06-24-2011 06:11 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:10 PM by OscarFuentes
I think the recovery Image on the hard drive is corrupt, order a set of Recovery Discs.
You can order recovery media here
02-21-2013 09:00 PM
I tried to restore factory settings from my hard disk and from the 4 CD's I made when I got the machine in may of 2011. Both run a while then say that it cannot restore the factory settings. I tried both the full set and the limited setup - both give the same results.
I get error code oxeoef0003 from both the CD's and the restore partition of the hard drive.
my machine is a compaq laptop model cq56-129nr
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)