Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (286 Views)

hp pavilion dm4 bios password reset

[ Edited ]

Pls, if my hard drive has problem how can i fix it?

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

Re: hp pavilion dm4 bios password reset

[ Edited ]

Hi @paulgabriel46,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums! I understand that you are having some type of hard drive problem. I am happy to help, but I do need some more details to better assist you. Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?HP PCs - How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer

Is there a specific message error you are seeing?

Depending on your system, have you tried to run any diagnostics on the hard drive, such as those that may be with part of the UEFI?

Please let me know the answers to those questions and any other details you can so I can offer appropriate help.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (141 Views)

am trying to load windows but i can't. i tried using it as external, i will show driver was successfully installed but i will not apper in my computer....If i use cmd it wil show. what's the solution?
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)

Thank you for the update.

I do still need some information to help you properly. Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?HP PCs - How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer

Is there a specific message error you are seeing?

Depending on your system, have you tried to run any diagnostics on the hard drive, such as those that may be with part of the UEFI?

What is the model of the external device you are using?

Please let me know.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation