02-02-2010 11:03 PM
When using original recovery CD I was asked for Administrator password, I never set up password. Yes, in control panel i have 2 users - guest and administrator, but none has password set.
What is the problem?
Another question, I'm havng problem installing new printer. When requesting HP help I was asked to reinstal IE - version 6.0 that I have on my laptop denied any external connection with HP online support. I can't upgrade, cause of some kind of error message that appers on my laptop . I decided to use recovery disk that now...asking me to use admin.password that i never had set up....
What if I just format my C drive? HP support tech told me not to because i might have other problems after that, what could be worse....?!?!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)