10-03-2010 01:35 PM
i have a HP pavilion dv 9925nr notebook PC. I have upgraded to Windows 7 --64 bit OS. Now my notebook has the generic video adpater. I canot adjust screen resolution etc.,
HP support site does not have Windows 7 graphics drivers. DOes any one know where I can get the graphics drivers for this notebook/OS combination ?
10-03-2010 01:55 PM
Download it here
Here is how I got there
10-03-2010 03:59 PM
can u identify ur VGA type .; Whether its intel , nvidia or ATI . U could download the latest everest as it would help U identify it with perfection. GOODTIMES
10-03-2010 07:01 PM
You have the NVIDIA GeForce 7150M, same as my laptop. I went to Control Panel and ran Windows Update manually choosing to also see Optional Updates.
Many of the drivers posted at Nvidia will not install on machines with NVIDIA GeForce 7150M..at least not without some jumping through hoops..the one from WU works fine for mine.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
10-04-2010 10:50 AM
Hi, this site provides nvidia graphics drivers edited and optimised for laptops (drivers from nvidia will not install, and even if they did could overheat and seriously damage your card). www.laptopvideo2go.com
There are a lot to choose from, personally I would go for this one first but try others if you want - http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/24003-force
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)