07-01-2012 02:15 PM
I am running Windows 7 Professional 64bit on my hp probook 4530s notebook, and I am going to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. but I will need the drivers for the new windows, because i will have to format the laptop to change from 64 bit to 32 bit.
So where can i download all the drivers.
07-01-2012 02:39 PM - edited 07-01-2012 04:40 PM
Below is the link to the support and driver page for your notebook:
Just use the W7 Pro 32 bit drivers for your W7 Ultimate installation.
They will work just fine.
11-01-2012 06:49 PM
05-01-2013 01:13 PM - last edited on 03-09-2017 06:44 PM by Omar-E
Try this link.
Your ProBook is a Business model. Your issue would be best answered on the
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)