Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (1,009 Views)

hp recovery manager WimMessageCallback() [112]: There is not enough space on the disk

Product Name: ProBook 470 G3
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi! I'm getting this message during system restore (F11). What can be the issue? Thanks.

PS: the laptop is new, barely got it. 

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 6 (996 Views)

Re: hp recovery manager WimMessageCallback() [112]: There is not enough space on the disk

This is a snapshot of disk management after the message error.IMG_20160412_1322021.jpg

Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (794 Views)

Re: hp recovery manager WimMessageCallback() [112]: There is not enough space on the disk

With a new desktop PC, only one day of use, I have done a F11 restore test to be sure it is working BUT!!! I'm getting the same error too.

I've contacted the support and they were not able to solve this issue.

Is there somone who know a solution? The pc warrany is OK.

Thank you

Honor Student
Message 4 of 6 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem with a 6 month old ProBook 450 G2.

Honor Student
Message 5 of 6 (761 Views)

I found out that some files of the recovery drive where encrypted by a virus. I copied the files from another same laptop and the recovery worked.

Honor Student
Message 6 of 6 (751 Views)

In my case, the only solution that I have received from hp support service has been to delete all partitions of the new PC and recover the system with the set of disks that they have sent me (new fresh installation).

It worked well because the system was new and no user data were present on it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation