04-12-2016 04:00 AM
Hi! I'm getting this message during system restore (F11). What can be the issue? Thanks.
PS: the laptop is new, barely got it.
06-28-2016 12:34 AM
With a new desktop PC, only one day of use, I have done a F11 restore test to be sure it is working BUT!!! I'm getting the same error too.
I've contacted the support and they were not able to solve this issue.
Is there somone who know a solution? The pc warrany is OK.
06-30-2016 04:21 AM
I found out that some files of the recovery drive where encrypted by a virus. I copied the files from another same laptop and the recovery worked.
06-30-2016 05:54 AM
In my case, the only solution that I have received from hp support service has been to delete all partitions of the new PC and recover the system with the set of disks that they have sent me (new fresh installation).
It worked well because the system was new and no user data were present on it.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)