02-24-2011 03:02 PM
I have bought a pavilion dm4 and it comes with hp simplepass finger print reader.
I am having some issues....
Firstly I have realised that it isn't compatible with chrome, OK I can live with this.
now for the frustration....
is the finger print reader compatible with microsoft office outlook 2007? the icon doesnt show up on the top left cornerasking if i want to add a password/finger? is there a way round this to do it manually myself? also if there is can you talk me through it step by step as I am really struggling to use this program.
thanks in advance
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)