06-29-2011 12:27 PM
In order to help you get your Realtek ethernet driver reinstalled, we need you to:
1. Provide the complete model number of your notebook.
2. Provide the operating system installed on your notebook and state whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)