Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have 24 digit error code as GLKS71-78GA5X-XD7V7G-60U803 HARD DRIVE 1, please help me to solve this WhatsApp Image 2020-07-09 at 11.21.27 AM.jpeg

please help me to permanently fix this

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@imhariks19 Thank you for providing such details that help me get right to the point,

You've performed the hardware test and it resulted with the failure ID: GLKS71-78GA5X-XD7V7G-60U803

Here's what the ID represents: failure code 303

Hard Disk 1 SMART Hard Drive Detects Imminent Failure

You will need to get the hard drive replaced, this can be done either using the HP Part Surfer

Alternatively, please let me know if you still have a warranty on that device and which region you are contacting us from before we could provide additional support.

I hope that answers your query,

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.