12-06-2017 03:17 AM
I'd be grateful for your help.
Almost 6 months ago my Version: HP Envy 17-j141na was repaired due to cracked casing.
Since it came back it wouldn't charge with the returned power cable (but would with the spare cable I bought. Then it became extremely slow to wake up after hibernating.
Today it won't turn on at all - black screen, fans whirring, caps lock light flashes twice then pauses, flashes twice agin, but doesn't get any further.
I've tried resetting, unplugging battery etc, reboot while holding windows key and v or b. No luck.
I can't work out how to get back in touch with HP Customer Care to let them know.
Best wishes, Malcolm
12-07-2017 01:27 PM
I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any.
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).
Response times may vary by region.
Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)