01-27-2013 01:18 PM
01-27-2013 01:32 PM - last edited on 02-22-2017 12:52 PM by OscarFuentes
Can you post back with the following.
1. The full Model No. and Product No. of the notebook - see Here for a guide on locating this information.
2. Double check the error code as a failure of the comprehensive ( Full ) test on the primary drive ( Hard Disk 1 ) is usually 305, whereas a similar failure on the secondary drive ( Hard Disk 2 if your notebook has 2 HDDs ) would be 306.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
06-29-2014 08:07 PM
HP G42-475DX Notebook PC, when I turn it on, it is only a blue screen. I'm out of state and need my computer, I'm borrowing one now to write to you.
I have no idea what to do, can you help
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)