Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

not working anymore

Product Name: notebook 15-r189nd
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello , I have a problem whit my notebook , Windows was not working properly so did I the Recovery Manager , ther was somthing not right , I got message "Restore incomplete" , I still only reserved this message I dont come back into the system . When HP System Recovery DVD used than this does not work also , get notified : "this computer is not supported by the System Recovery Media, You will not be able to continue to recover this system with these Media . Error: 0130-ABA-ABH" . What can I do to fix my computer ?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: not working anymore

Hi T@TonW,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

In your post, you had said that currently your HP 15-r189nd Notebook and issues with restoring the Notebook to factory condition using the DVD. Here is some help with what to do when it fails.

Please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices, as these could cause some issues.

Are the Disks from Windows 8.1?

Have you changed any hardware on the Notebook?

Please let me know.

To show that you like, or are thankful of my post, kindly click the Thumbs up below.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.Smiley Happy

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation