05-11-2016 03:15 AM
Hello , I have a problem whit my notebook , Windows was not working properly so did I the Recovery Manager , ther was somthing not right , I got message "Restore incomplete" , I still only reserved this message I dont come back into the system . When HP System Recovery DVD used than this does not work also , get notified : "this computer is not supported by the System Recovery Media, You will not be able to continue to recover this system with these Media . Error: 0130-ABA-ABH" . What can I do to fix my computer ?
05-12-2016 07:19 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
In your post, you had said that currently your HP 15-r189nd Notebook and issues with restoring the Notebook to factory condition using the DVD. Here is some help with what to do when it fails.
Please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices, as these could cause some issues.
Are the Disks from Windows 8.1?
Have you changed any hardware on the Notebook?
Please let me know.
To show that you like, or are thankful of my post, kindly click the Thumbs up below.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)