09-02-2016 05:56 PM
I have gotten 5 phone calls from someone saying there from HP Support and that someone has logged in from my IP address with various lap tops and cell phones.. and was that me.. i said no and they hamg up the phone no is 1-877 -521-2139 i tryed phoning that number with no sucesss. and there is no help number to call HP>
09-02-2016 07:59 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)