06-20-2013 07:46 AM
Do you have any experience and/or intend to share your experience of above subject?
The above notice in the subject appears in my laptop Compaq CQ58, Windows 8. I have followed the instruction in the Open Action Center and still have the notice afterwards.
Thank you for your attention.
06-25-2013 03:02 PM
I'm sorry you're running into this File History issue. Are you using your internal hard drive as your file history drive or an external drive? File History is set to be turned off by default. Just checking, did you turn it on purposely?
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)