04-01-2014 12:53 AM
hi,i am using pavilion g6 notebook pc [Product number: A3V67PA#ACJ].i am using win7.i am keep getting "simple pass 2011 is crashed" when i open my browser(google chrome).how to fix this probleme?
04-02-2014 01:28 PM - last edited on 03-06-2017 11:39 AM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP Forums! I understand that you are getting an error message for Simple Pass when connecting to the internet. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
I suggest Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7) and uninstall and reinstall Simple Pass on your computer. I would then update to Simple Pass 2012.
I hope this helps, please let me know how it goes.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)