Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi HP community

This is the second time I am posting in ABSOLUTE DESPERATION !

I have been trying to resolve this issue for close on one entire year.

I have been given a total run around from one end of the world to another.

After months and months of calls and emails and HP support I was eventually afforded an email by 

Justin Whatley
HP Inc Customer Relations Team RSA.

He has messed me around for an entire month, saying that he cannot reach me on any of my numbers which is a lie, he has ignored my emails and I cannot get him to call me or supply me with someone else to speak to or any contact numbers.

HP has been the most frustrating, stressful, unprofessional company I have every had the misfortune of dealing with.

They have no regard for their consumers. Once they have your money you can be sure that you will get NO resolve whether you have a new product, a warrantee, guarantee, a sub standard product, have been deceived, have dealt with HP support for months on end, they do not give a **bleep** !

HP support have sent me the same generic message time and time again and I have supplied the information time and time again. I get promised faithfully they will see that it is escalated and sorted out then nothing happens, they disappear and the next service center agent sends me the same message to start from the beginning again !!!

I bought a laptop from HP South Africa.

That laptop had something wrong with it.

When I went back to the store they convinced me to buy a more expensive computer because they said it would be better suited to my needs.

I was very apprehensive as it was pushing me out of my comfort zone financially.

I was very specific about my needs. 

They misrepresented themselves and sold me a product that did not perform for what I have told them I needed it for.

They also convinced me to take out a guarantee with them that would have a technician come to my home if something went wrong so I did not have to travel to the store as it is a bit of a distance from where I stay.

From the second month of having the laptop 

I started a very long, tedious, frustrating, stressful journey dealing with very unprofessional, unhelpful people who continued to lead me up the garden path.

Every time there was another excuse why the issue was not being dealt with until quite a few months had passed with no resolve and then we went into lockdown.

After lockdown I tried to face the issue head on again  and was dealt with more frustrating lack of resolve, lack of professionalism or consumer protection.

They refused to give me anyone else to speak to  other than HP customer care who said South Africa must help me and South Africa said customer care international must help me.

I eventually found this platform to write on and was contacted by a service agent who promised me three times that it had been escalated , someone would call me and it would be attended to.

Eventually after two weeks or more another service agent answered the inbox message and would not not give me anyone's email address but also promised me it had been re escalated.

Its been months of the same unprofessional misleading so called service which is actually non existent.

This whole scenario has been totally unprofessional and unethical.

Is this the way HP treats all their clients. Once they have your money they have no interest in holding up their word nor any interest in resolving any issues and no decency to even contact me.

PLEASE can someone assist me before I have a complete breakdown over this.

Johannesburg Head Office's phone number does not work and other than posting on every social media platform until I get some resolve and someone with authority that gives a **bleep** can someone please point me in the right direction and give me a name and number please

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SK1002 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.