Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

suddenly closing apps

hi expert,when im playing audio or video files suddenley those are closing and sounds like"blurr burr" and it shoes that restart is requied and the pc is restarting.also using store,other apps and  games it will suddenly closing those apps without any warning or information.this shoud be horrible.im usuing HP ab219tx model with widows 10 os.

please slove my problem or otherwise tell me how to conact customer for on-site warrenty

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

Re: suddenly closing apps

Hi @swamy9,

Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that when you play video and audio on the laptop, it will crash.

Which media player did you use? Did you play music or video directly from website like Youtube? Which browser do you use? Did the problem occur from beginning or later?

Here are 2 document you can review:

HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10)

HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)

Both documents require to update the BIOS. Here is the link of all the updated drivers of your model. Please select Windows 10 for the operating system on the drivers page:

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-15-ab200-Notebook-PC-series/8499306/mode...

Let me know how it goes with your troubleshooting.

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos. Cat Very Happy

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation