04-11-2014 12:16 AM
I have a pavilion dm1-4100sd
A day after upgrading from windos 7 to windows 8.1 a synaptics touchpad driver was installed on my notebook.
Do I reallly needs this driver, or is this just one of the unasked programms you sometimes get when you download programms like pfd creator?
04-11-2014 01:56 AM
The synaptics touchpad driveris the one that controls your touchpad.
If you use an external mouse and never intend to use your touchpad then yes, it's totally useless to you
Hope this helps.
Were I able to help you? Please say thanks by clicking on the purple thumbs up icon over to the left
Did I solve your issue? If so, Please mark Accept As Solution to the right
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)