11-19-2019 10:12 AM
Cursor location is not visible with chrome mouse. Able to attach a desktop mouse to identify cursor location
11-21-2019 03:46 PM
@QBB3, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
- Make sure there is no dust or dirt on the touchpad.
- Press the Esc key several times.
- Drumroll your fingers on the touchpad for ten seconds.
- Turn your Chromebook off, then back on again.
- Perform a hard reset.
- If you have more than one account on your Chromebook, delete the account that has problems with the touchpad, then re-add the account.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee