04-07-2014 02:24 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and a error with the HP Support Assistant. Sometimes the issue is with the update for the HP Support Assistant. I would uninstall the the HP Support Assistant and reinstall it from here.
Please let me know how this goes.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)