11-09-2014 11:40 AM
11-09-2014 12:10 PM
If it is a BIOS or power-on password you have a few options???
There are no master password generators for ProBooks or EliteBooks and most business class laptops.
You will need to contact HP.
Or look at this link.
I have a master external USB HDD with his programs that I have removed hundreds of passwords with Mazzif's help.
Mazzif’s program will detect your UUID, Serial Number and model number then use that information to produce an .exe file to clear the password.
If you find it to be too technical then.
Replace the BIOS chip.
If you have good soldering skills order the BIOS chip. You will receive a picture of the chips location after purchase.
I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)