01-11-2012 03:48 PM
I've bought hp 630 laptop (model A1E20EA#ACB) with SUSE Linux installed. After a while, I installed Windows 7, everything works great except webcam (no driver found in hp.com for this model). Any suggestion?
01-11-2012 05:50 PM
Please download and install the youcam software from the following weblink to use webcam:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
01-12-2012 01:11 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I've already tried and installed CyberLink YouCam software, but it does not see the webcam. The message it displays is: "No webcam detected. Try plugging in a webcam into your computer now. If you are using an integrated camera, make sure that it is turned on."
Any further suggestions?
07-09-2012 11:48 PM
I've bought hp 630 laptop.i installed Windows 7,everything is working properly except Web cam & bluetooth .
I've already installed but not working yet.If any have a suggestions Pls help me ...
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)