11-23-2012 04:36 PM
We really need more info that that if you want us to help, such as the full model # of the PC, and at a minimum at least let us know if you have a touchpad that uses the synaptics touchpad driver.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)