11-11-2013 09:24 AM
bluetooth Driver which i used in windows 8 not change the Wireless Button led color (f12).I mean in Airplane mode on or Off led light always in White..
Please provide Bluethooth driver which works on my system.
11-11-2013 11:33 AM
Welcome to the HP Forum.
If you provide your Bluetooth Hardware ID from the Device Manager, I will look for a driver.
Find, open, and read this file to see how to find your Bluetooth ID:
02-07-2014 02:10 PM
I am looking for a working bluetooth driver for the past week or so. When I check the Bluetooth properties in Device Manager it opens a blank window with no id information or other kind of info. Can you help me?
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)