10-17-2013 04:30 PM
i have an hp pavilion dv6t quad edition. Prod number A1U55AV with windows 8 pro with media center. i want to update to windows 8.1, and my notebook had not been tested yet. i want to know if the drivers from windows 8 are still working on windows 8.1 such as wireless driver, graphics drivers, etc. thanks
10-17-2013 04:33 PM
..... i want to know if the drivers from windows 8 are still working on windows 8.1 such as wireless driver, graphics drivers, etc. thanks
Yes, in this case, drivers for Windows 8 will work on Windows 8.1.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-17-2013 05:04 PM
thanks for your quick answer, but i want to know if HP are going to test my hp model.
because im reading, that some people have problems with graphics drivers, and wireless drivers, thks
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)