Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i've spent 7 hours trying to resolve an issue with my laptop shutting down unexpectedly and the restart feature not working.  

on my own, i did troubleshooting before contacting customer support. it took them 5 hours to do the same exact trouble shooting that i had previously tried. a supervisor was involved in this. then i was disconnected from the chat after the restart failed. no one called me back, despite asking for my number in the event we got disconnected. this was 5 frustrating hours of my life wasted.

i contacted customer support again and C. S. YATAN wasted 2 hours of my time with zero help. i asked the same question multiple times and he would reply with "i do understand" but never answered my questions. it would take him 10 minutes to even reply to the chat, which was always the same "i do understand". i don't know if these people are complete morons or can't read/listen but when you ask a question about a problem, why is the response "i do understand".... NOTHING WAS RESOLVED.

bottom line, my laptop is not working. i've had it 5 months. it's under warranty. these morons are doing nothing to resolve it. they are wasting my precious time and causing me extreme stress and frustration. i don't know what to do. hp is worthless. this customer support is joke. this is the most pathetic thing ever..............  i litterally don't know what to do with this devictive, malfuctioning product that is 5 months old........ nothing is resolved after an entire day of dealing with these people.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@mares97

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

[Personal Information Removed] 

Computer will not restart after shutdown restart so may not do a system restore. Computer shuts down unexpectedly for no reason and must be manually restarted

Been on chat with 2 customer service ppl- don't have tickets. Used the email and phone above.

Forum mares97

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.