07-02-2013 11:21 AM
when i start up my notebookit says www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
i run the memory and hard disk test it got stuck at 37% without telling me whats wrong
what should i do?
07-02-2013 08:48 PM - edited 07-02-2013 08:49 PM
If it gets stuck while running the hard drive test it usually indicates the hard drive needs to be replaced.If you are still within warranty period HP will send one out.If not you can replace it with a retail 2.5" Mobile SATA hard drive.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)