Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
experter Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

0% available plugin,charging

hp
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

2 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1897
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @experter,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link to First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More for you to review, should you have any concerns.  When posting please provide your specific model of HP notebook, and as many details as possible about the situation. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

I assume that with the battery installed and the notebook  connected to AC power you see plugged in, charging.  This is normal when the battery is charging and you are connected to AC power.   I am unsure of what your issue is, would you please elaborate?

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
lutfimaster111 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MY hp pavilion dv9910us note book pc keeps on saying 0% available plugin,chaging.its too annoying and i need help to resolve the problem i have tried unistalling ACPI batteries but it is'nt helpfull.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation