Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 650 G5

I have 3 HP E23 Monitors and a HP USB-c dock G5. Two of the monitors are connected to the Docking station with a Display cable each. The other is connected directly to the laptop with a HDMI cable. I can get 3 monitors extended desktop view at the time but not 4. How can I get extended desktop view in the 3 monitors and also the laptop monitor as well?

PS: All 4 monitors are detected and I can make them work in any combination I like but just 3 at the time and the 4th is always disable.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Picols 

I don't think that would work with the limitation of the G5 dock. But please try the setup on page 5 of the following document

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/getpdf.aspx/c04168358

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Is the limitation coming from the dock or the GPU capacity of the laptop. Is there anything I can buy to make it work? What docking station would allow that? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.