Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-dw0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Salve il mio notebook mi chiede aggiorna Windows 10 alla nuova versione 2004 al riavvio si blocca e annulla l'attuale tornando alla versione precedente

Questo problema si ripete ogni volta che Windows Update mi dice di installare il nuovo aggiornamento di Windows 10

Ho eseguito l'aggiornamento del BIOS potrebbe essere questo il problema ??

Grazie

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey Alessio 😀

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website (https://support.hp.com/us-en?openCLC=true), to find the support channel for your region.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello,

my HP Notebook - 15-dw0113nl (product number: 7MZ90EA # ABZ - serial number: [Personal Information Removed]), after prompting for WINDOWS UPDATE to install the update of WINDOWS 10 2004 or later, it hangs on restart and after a reset of system reverts to version 1903.

I tried every time it was prompted by WINDOWS UPDATE but the problem persists!

I ask you for a solution to the problem and I inform you that before these updates I received a request from HP to update the Bios and I did it and therefore at this moment the bios version of my pc is F.30.

Also it often happens that the monitor turns off and I have to close and reopen the lid to turn it back on.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Regards

Alessio [Personal Information Removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.