Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Black border on Notebook

HP G60 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I Have a black border on my notebook.  The black column on the right and left side are increasing in size and will take over the screen,  Any suggestions or help to remove the border will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 9841 921 1432
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Black border on Notebook

Welcome to the HP Community @TwinJanet!

I came across your message about the HP notebook issue and wanted to pop in to help :)

Going through your post, I see that you are facing issues with the notebook display. Please try the steps listed here to try and fix the issue: http://hp.care/2prJvNU

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck :)

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation