Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion 14-bf103nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I just bought a brand new HP Pavilion 14-bf103nx, after finishing the initial windows setup and login to desktop i was welcomed fro Mcafee livesafe with a pop up (your trial ended 148 days ago - buy now).

Is this a bug or something?
9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@Kramerica101

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Barachiel is at your service. 

I Understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message with the required informations,

Keep me posted,

Good Luck. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Barachiel, 

Product Name: Hp Pavilion 14-bf102tx

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm having the same problem as Kramerica. May I know how to solve this problem? 

HP Recommended

@Kramerica101

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand your concerns and would like to assist

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi KrazyToad,

I didnt receive any mail in my inbox. Can you please resent. Thanks

HP Recommended

@JaynW,

It looks like you were interacting with @Barachiel, & @KrazyToad, but they are out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service. 

After reviewing your post thoroughly, I see that you are waiting for the private message. Don't worry I'm going to send you the details once again.

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Even I am getting the same issue for my new Hp laptop. i brought from amazon

HP 15-da1006ne Laptop

HP Recommended

@fawazeez Welcome to HP Community!

Here's all you need to know about the mcafee antivirus program: click here for FAQs

That said, if the issue occurred after installing all updates and upgrading windows, here's what you need to do: Click here

If none of the above helps, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

mcAfee Live safe is available. its showing expired.I thought the laptop comes with licensed mcAfee

HP Recommended

@fawazeez Any issues related to the product license or its warranty, will need to be addressed by the support team I referred you to earlier as they should be able to help.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.