Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion x2 10 j000na
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

In device manager this 2 drivers are with problem 
The device cannot start (code 10)
STATUS _DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

I installed the driver from hp site (hp pavilion x2 10 j000na (energy star)

when i open camera app they can't detect the camera 

They didn't work before / maibe are broken idk

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@stelist9910
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Did this happen after a recent window or software update?

While you respond to that, let's try these steps: 

Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.

BIOS default: 

1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
  2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
  3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
  4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.
  5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?

If this fails, please try Microsoft system restore will returns your computer to the files and settings from the restore point. Your personal files and documents are not affected. Click here to perform Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10, 😎

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

this is an old problem , i have windows 8.1 with bing with all drivers ( recently installed) idk what seemd to be the problem but i think ou can help me .... i just want to use the camera

HP Recommended

@stelist9910
Thank you for posting back. 

Let's uninstall Camera device from device manager.

1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.
  2. Select Device Manager.
  3. Expand the entry. Right-click the Imaging device and select Uninstall device.
  4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.
  5. Reboot the computer and check, if the issue persists continue next step,

Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/932/c05040382.jpg.
  2. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
  3. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  4. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  5. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  6. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
    And also refer to this
    Document Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 😎

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

didn't worked ... but hey that's a nice app , thanks 

HP Recommended

@stelist9910

Thank you for posting back. 

let's try the Microsoft system restore, The System Restore returns your computer to the files and settings from the restore point.

Your personal files and documents are not affected.

Click here to perform Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10 )

Keep me posted.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i have windows 8.1 wih bing / de recovery partition was de;eted and i don't have hp manager -_- 
So i think i'm out of solutions

maibe you know wich version of adobe ph will work on an hp pavilion x2 10 j000na  tablet? 

HP Recommended

@stelist9910

This seems to be a hardware related issue.

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.