Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 0P5061010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can not register my new HP Laptop. Please, send "how to" answer to my email inbox. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Emmanuel25 

@Emmanuel25 wrote:

Can not register my new HP Laptop. Please, send "how to" answer to my email inbox. Thanks.

Our Community does not use email except as a way to notify you of a post response.

Reminder to those reading:

Please do NOT post your email address, phone number or any other private data - we cannot make use of the information AND you would be opening up your private information to spammers and thieves.

Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number

Please do NOT post the serial number.

Start here:

• Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards

Register HP Product and Registration FAQ

If you cannot register using the help and assistance in the guide, let us know and we can submit a request for someone to take a look.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.