Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HPau117tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Hp community,

I am a proud owner of one of hp latest notebook, viz HP au 117-tx. I would like to bring into your attention about the drivers of this model. After 2 months of my purchase , I received an update in my HP Support assistant software., for 7 to 8 drivers.

I happily updated my system to latest drivers, but i found a sudden decline in the performance of my system. My System temperatures were going sky high. It nearly went from 60 to 85 deg C on running applications /games which didnt happened before update. i study about similar problems in internet and forums. i found the solution. i uninstalled all my updates and replaced all the drivers including bios with the factory version of all the drivers provided in your Hp driver download site.

My system began working in top peak performance the way i bought it.

My suggestion is to kindly review all your drivers specially graphic driver of intel provided by you. Some of the drivers are causing huge lag and rise intemperature. I  have found my temperature limits back to cool normal after replacing all the drivers with the factory version.

Pl sir, take necessary action. This is urgent request from a proud owner of HP notebook Product.

Kind Regards,

Akash

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.