Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP spectre x360 15 - df1900nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear community and hp support,

I have some issues with my connectivity of my laptop with my thunderbolt dock and its connected wireless devices.
Below please find the setup and error description. I currently do not know where to ask for advice:

Setup:
Laptop: HP spectre x360 15 - df1900nz
Dock: HP elite thunderbolt 3 dock (PN 841830-002)

Keyboard: Wireless Keyboard Logitech G613
Mouse: Wireless Logitech G Pro

Headset: Hyper X cloud flight wireless
Monitor: HP Omen

Issue:
Whenever starting a game, the dock´s connectivity somehow drops. All my wireless devices above connect & disconnect in a few seconds (Games: Counter Strike CSGO, SWTOR). Issue is coming up no matter if I have the laptop lid closed or open. 

Since the issue only arrives with opening the game, I assume that it might be connected to a driver/ sw-settings change when opening the games. Did anyone have similar issues and are there any tips how to solve this?

Thanks and kind regards,
Alex

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.