Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, I am a poet, I share my work with other sites on Facebook, but when I copy and paste a poem I have written it posts as a solid block and not in verse form, even if it pastes as verse form it then reverts to solid block, can anyone please help?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@erh2701 

What is the original format of your poems ? In this case, please copy text and paste text.

I know: I can't copy or upload pdf files  to Facebook. I have to convert pdf files to many images (1 page per image) to be able to upload to Facebook.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The Holiday

The bodies lie around the pool
In various shades of brown,
Some really hot – some really cool
Some smile while others frown.

for noisy children screaming loud
Will wake them from their slumber,
But bombing and splashing isn’t allowed
and the lifeguards got their number.

As others relax on floating beds
The lifeguard stays quite cool
He pulls the kids out by their heads
marching them off to the children’s pool.

There should be a line break after the full stop, that is how I have just copied it

HP Recommended

@erh2701 

You have to ask Facebook about that. I know anytime when we hit newline/enter Facebook immediately sends the message.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I am sorry but I have another laptop and a desktop and this doesn't happen when using them, unfortunately they are both really slow, but as I say, this doesn't happen when using them, so it is an HP problem and not Facebook.

HP Recommended

Has anyone else on here had this problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.