Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-ba000 x360 Convertible PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team,

Please find attached my invoice bill for your reference, Executive name is Mr. Rahul, I always visiting the showroom or calling and following him on daily basis since I purchased my Laptop, but he is always excusing by saying "Sir, Kal ho jaayega parso ho jaayega yeh week me ho jaayega me aapko call karunga" but he didn't call or update me anything till now, I only always used to visit or call him, requesting you to please check from your end, I am getting mails from HP to make the payment within 20th Jan 2018, which I already did, I believe this is not fair that I am getting the payment link and asked to pay Rs 1598, which I am not supposed to pay as while purchasing the Laptop the sales executive Mr. Rahul said me that there is free offer going on and you don't need to pay any extra charges, till now I didn't received any confirmation about my extended warranty (redemption), requesting you to please check internally with Absolute It Solutions Pvt Ltd, I feel like I am Cheated or got betrayed from HP family and I will not recommended HP to my family and friends in near future, If I didn't get justice.

Thanks,

Bunty Lokwani

Mob: [edit]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I also paid for 2 yrs extended warrenty and i had a talk with hp customer care executive. He said that you will get all your details along with related documents and invoice within 45 days on your mail..

HP Recommended

My redemption code RENU706990RE . i am not able to receive otp to my registered mobile number

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.