01-13-2018 03:57 PM - last edited on 01-14-2018 11:49 AM by Cheron-Z
Please find attached my invoice bill for your reference, Executive name is Mr. Rahul, I always visiting the showroom or calling and following him on daily basis since I purchased my Laptop, but he is always excusing by saying "Sir, Kal ho jaayega parso ho jaayega yeh week me ho jaayega me aapko call karunga" but he didn't call or update me anything till now, I only always used to visit or call him, requesting you to please check from your end, I am getting mails from HP to make the payment within 20th Jan 2018, which I already did, I believe this is not fair that I am getting the payment link and asked to pay Rs 1598, which I am not supposed to pay as while purchasing the Laptop the sales executive Mr. Rahul said me that there is free offer going on and you don't need to pay any extra charges, till now I didn't received any confirmation about my extended warranty (redemption), requesting you to please check internally with Absolute It Solutions Pvt Ltd, I feel like I am Cheated or got betrayed from HP family and I will not recommended HP to my family and friends in near future, If I didn't get justice.
08-03-2019 01:50 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!