cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
M3hdi
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Driver Installation Failed

HP Recommended
ProBook 450 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 Pro 64 bits (10,0 v10240) installed. When i'm trying to install some drivers an error shows up saying 
the procedure entry point driverstoreupdatedevicesw could not be located in the dynamic link library
c:\swsetup\...\pnputil.exe

Please help me solve this issue.
Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,091 6,658
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@M3hdi 

I tediously walked through ALL the driver downloads on your HP product page, and the softpaq you are trying to install -- SP92060 -- is not shown there.  So, what is the driver and where are you getting it?

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
M3hdi
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello sir, thank you so much for your time. I have issues installing audio, touch fingerprint and graphics drivers.
I have no pilote installed for the audio.
For the graphics i have only a microsoft pilote installed not intel or nvidia.
And that SP2060 isn't  the one i downloaded i think i typed it wrong, so sorry, i will edit the post.

Thank you.

WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,091 6,658
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@M3hdi 

Sorry, but I have no idea what a "pilote" is.  You would need to explain.

Did you remove the softpaq number from your post -- because I do not see it there now.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
M3hdi
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, pilote is driver. Yes i removed the name but here they are :
 for audio i tried sp108869, for graphics i tried sp105485 / sp101038 / sp110217, and for Touch Fingerprint Driver sp105584.

Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation