Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 7 (202 Views)

Driver and Software list unavailble

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP Spectre X360 13-4103dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

The driver website for the 13-4103dx model of the HP Spectre X360 has been down for quite some time now. This affects HP Support Assistant and overall use of the laptop model and is unacceptable for such a high end machine. Users need access to these drivers and software especially with ongoing vulnerabilities and security patches. I would appreciate an employee reaching out and confirming this issue is being addressed and worked on in a speedy fashion to make these drivers avaible once again.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 7 (188 Views)

Re: Driver and Software list unavailble

@ctschram

Looks good to me???

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-13-4100-x360-convertible-pc/8499273/mode...

REO

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
Provost
Message 3 of 7 (188 Views)

I could access them.

Please try this: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-13-4100-x360-convertible-pc/8499273/mode...

** I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for HP **

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
Honor Student
Message 4 of 7 (182 Views)

When accessing those links from my cell phone the driver and software list loads correctly. When accessed with Chrome, FireFox, and Edge browsers from my Spectre X360 laptop, the site is unable to load anything regardless of the OS being selected or any changes attempted. I have attached screenshot below. I am unsure what the problem would be unless the browser agent/profile the laptop is sending to the site would cause a problem.

hp support.PNG

Provost
Message 5 of 7 (179 Views)

@ctschram

Have you tried Internet Explorer???

REO

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
Tutor
Message 6 of 7 (141 Views)

The HPSA is working for me know.  The BIOS / Driver downloads have been broken for about 6 weeks.  For me the issue was associated with using a custom OS image instead of the pre-installed OEM OS. 

Honor Student
Message 7 of 7 (123 Views)

I had many issues with my spectre x360 and at one point I think I installed a clean copy of windows. I had never had problems since then until recently the drivers do not load on the website when viewing the model number nor does HP support assistant work. I was able to download the drivers in a VM of linux and then copy to windows file system. Is there a way to get the OEM iso image without paying HP an absurb amount of money? I did not make an HP backup or anything when I first got this device.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation