Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I think it's a HP BP-random numbers but I don't think it matters in this case

This is the notification, and I would like to get rid of it every time I put it in the charger

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

So it deleted my message... But I said I wanted to get rid of the notification every time I put it in the charger if that's possible 🙂 because it's pretty annoying sometimes

HP Recommended

@tessa-

Welcome to the HP Support Community

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you please help me with the Exact mode name and the product number of the computer?

And the operating system of the printer?

Are you using genuine HP ink cartridge?

Keep me posted

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Nooo, it's not a printer! It's my laptop. I'll try to explain it again. When I put the charger in my laptop and it starts charging, a message pops up from HP Smart Adapter. It says "HP offers a wide range of Smart AC Adapter for your convenience..."  etc. So everytime I wanna charge my laptop, I have to click ok. That gets really annoying and I don't wanna have to keep doing that, so I was wondering if I could stop it from happening every time I charge my laptop 🙂

HP Recommended

This is what it looks likeThis is what it looks like

HP Recommended

@tessa-

Could you please help me with the Exact mode name and the product number of the Computer?

I suggest you to try to use a different adapter.

Try updating the BIOS and the computer using HP Support assistant.

Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467905 to download and run the HP Support Assistant

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.