Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tessa-
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Every time I put my chager in my laptop it gives me this really annoying notification

I think it's a HP BP-random numbers but I don't think it matters in this case

This is the notification, and I would like to get rid of it every time I put it in the charger

5 REPLIES 5
tessa-
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Every time I put my chager in my laptop it gives me this really annoying notification

So it deleted my message... But I said I wanted to get rid of the notification every time I put it in the charger if that's possible 🙂 because it's pretty annoying sometimes

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,578 11,569 564 606
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tessa-

Welcome to the HP Support Community

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you please help me with the Exact mode name and the product number of the computer?

And the operating system of the printer?

Are you using genuine HP ink cartridge?

Keep me posted

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
tessa-
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nooo, it's not a printer! It's my laptop. I'll try to explain it again. When I put the charger in my laptop and it starts charging, a message pops up from HP Smart Adapter. It says "HP offers a wide range of Smart AC Adapter for your convenience..."  etc. So everytime I wanna charge my laptop, I have to click ok. That gets really annoying and I don't wanna have to keep doing that, so I was wondering if I could stop it from happening every time I charge my laptop 🙂

0 Kudos
tessa-
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp charging.pngThis is what it looks like

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,578 11,569 564 606
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tessa-

Could you please help me with the Exact mode name and the product number of the Computer?

I suggest you to try to use a different adapter.

Try updating the BIOS and the computer using HP Support assistant.

Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467905 to download and run the HP Support Assistant

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation