Level 2
24 20 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Care Pack - Bought 3 years only showing 2 years

HP Recommended
HP 250 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

As per title I purchased a 3 year care pack but the date on the certificate and on my computer are showing as 16/07/2022 which is only 2 years not 3. Can someone from HP correct the date and get UK store to re-issue the certificate with correct expiry date.

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,620 4,016
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@banger696 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
banger696
Author
Level 2
24 20 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Reply sent.
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,620 4,016
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@banger696 Thank you for the details, I have forwarded the information to the concerned team and they will get back to you on this, shortly!

I appreciate your patience and I hope you have a good day, ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation