Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Chromebook 11

HP CHROMEBOOK 11-2200
Chrome OS

Hello,

I wondering if i could send my chromebook to HP, so that it could get a repair. I have a year warranty. Moreover a bit too much cleaning spray was sprayed on the screen which caused the screen to shut down. It is not functioning however the keyboard is still working.  A key is also chipped of. Is it repairable?

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
13023 1211 2812
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post

HP Chromebook 11

HPCustomer2016

Sorry, but this is just a community self-help forum staffed by volunteers.  We are not HP Tech Support nor do we have anything to do with repairs or returns.

You would need to contact HP Customer Support directly to deal with this issue.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1
If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

---------------------------------------
However, HP Customer Support is generally not available on the weekends, so you might have to wait until Monday to contact them.
---------------------------------------

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
15418 1005 2021
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post

HP Chromebook 11

Also, be advised - unless you have paid for an "accidental damage" policy, your normal warranty will not cover liquid damage by the owner...   :(

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation