Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

HP ENVY X360

Product Name: Example: ENVY X360

Hi I bought an HP Envy x360 it only worked for 6 months.  It does not switch on there is a light only when it charges.  Can anyone help. 

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

Re: HP ENVY X360

Hi @KIRTIKA,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. What is the model or product number of your Envy x360? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

I understand that you have only had your Envy for six months and now it will not power on.Only the charging light shows. Are you connecting directly to an electrical outlet and not using a power / surge bar? Have you tried a hard reset? HP Notebook PCs - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset. In the meantime here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Using the AC Power Adapter to determine it there is an issue with it.

When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them. To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation